Alteration idea assistance please

0zymandius
Wednesday, July 26th, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

I play a Zelia-aligned cleric, who is currently getting a series of Zelia-inspired scripts added to a sack. Once said scripts are finished, I'm going to be getting it altered. Therein lies my issue.

In an effort to be as Zelia-approved as possible, most of my current alterations are based around 'interwoven', 'chaotic', 'tangled', etc. What would, or should, a sack look like for a Zelia cleric? It's just going to be my herb container, but I'm running dry on ideas. Any advice or input?

ELVENRULE
Monday, July 31st, 2017, 9:24:15 PM

If you're going for a woven/tangled aspect, I might make a basket made out of some sort of sticks/twine. Maybe throw some hastily/sloppily tied sinew in there.

FlayedAngel
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:52:29 AM

I would think an herb container woven out of herbs would sound fairly Zelian, hah.

Erek
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 11:40:01 AM

"an interwoven,woth stem,pouch" (would interact as "open woth pouch", "close woth pouch" etc. if multiple pouches worn) long description "a pouch made of interwoven woth flower stems tightly arranged in a chaotically random pattern" when shown: "The pouch seems sturdy enough, given that it's made solely out of interwoven stems of woth flower. The stems have been woven into a chaotic pattern, but you can barely make out the outline of a crescent moon along its side."

Or something like that. I am a little rusty. Woth of course due to the "nervous system" restorative properties. :)

0zymandius
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

Oh, I LIKE that! That's definitely a strong starting point. Thank you, Sir!