Watch a noob learn GS, win a 50-count Duskruin book OR jar (2)! (Prime & Plat)

Hips
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 2:23:02 PM

I think most folks in the Plat Discord know by now that I've finally gotten my husband to give GS another try. This is an accomplishment since we've been together since 2006. He tried the game in 2010 and didn't like it, but things seem to be going better this time.

He's been streaming his noob adventures on and off for the past few days and has gotten a few donations from members of the GS community. To thank everyone for watching and enjoying his antics, he wants to use those donations to give away a 50-count Duskruin booklet to one lucky person that follows his stream.

All you have to do for a chance to win is follow his stream.

The giveaway itself will likely happen on Friday, before Duskruin opens. More details to follow!

Flimbo
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 2:33:15 PM

Who marries a Draven player? Everybody knows the nice girls like the Teemo players.

Hips
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 3:18:04 PM

@flimbo I like Kog'maw players, tbh.

Kog'maw players

Also, he's not streaming at the moment. He's hosting another channel because he's at work.

Hips
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 7:25:41 PM

He's streaming again if anyone wants to watch. Booklet giveaway officially on 8/18 for followers!

Hips
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

BUMP. Giveaway of a 50-count booklet tomorrow between 8-9 pm, before DR opens! Make sure you are following the stream for a chance to win.

The giveaway is being sponsored by Simu/GS so thanks to everyone that has tuned in and helped him out learning the game!

Hips
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

We're going to be giving away a booklet AND jar, so two chances to win!

Flimbo
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 9:25:09 AM

ur a bookjar

Hips
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 6:57:05 PM

Giveaway in a little over an hour! You'll have to be watching his stream to win. Follow and then type DUSKRUIN in chat to enter!

Flimbo
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

Pfft. Tell your husband to add The Goat King on LoL. I'll show him how a REAL man plays league (read: badly)

GSPlayer
Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 9:48:28 AM

Thanks for putting this together! The chat room was pretty funny.