layering

Destrier
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 9:00:19 AM

I am wondering if layering can be looked at someday.

example: when I wear the following, and then toss on an Armor concealer.

a storm grey Faendryl-style tabard over some Ithziri eahnor chain armor with a black leather arming doublet underneath,

a storm grey Faendryl-style tabard, a veil iron mesh surcoat, a black leather arming doublet,

It would really be nice if the concealer covered the entire set of layers.

Blade Aurach

viekn
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 9:18:32 AM

I agree. Maybe also have the option to flag whether it covers the whole layer, or whether it's still layerable underneath the armor concealer. Either way, armor concealers just throw the whole thing off. Concealers also don't work with fusion armor, which I think also needs to be changed.

leifastagsweed
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 12:10:14 PM

@Destrier , I love that you added this. Layering has long been an issue for us ladies, but now it's infringing upon men's freedom of choice as well. IIRC there was a possibility of some new way to hide everything coming out that doesn't involve wearing a concealer anymore. Possibly available by EG?

Speaking of festival and services, I would love to see services available that can convert older items into slotted items (layering, closeable, analyze information, etc...adding scripts to them is already a thing!). Much like the new notes allow us to make our containers larger, I would like to make some older clothing items compatible with these basics. I just have some really great items that I'd like to upgrade!

Epona
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017, 9:40:03 PM

I think you can PUSH some of the under layers so that they're not visible.