Duskruin Arena Sneak Peak Beta Run

Hips
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Hey Plat folks, we get to beta test again! Free slips Thursday evening if you help out.

Hey everyone, sometime Thursday evening, we're going to open the arena up for some beta runs. We'll be giving out some slips to those that do some beta testing. We mostly want you to to team up during this, but doing some solo matches will be cool too. If you help beta test, you'll get to keep everything you earn plus get some slips when the event opens Friday evening! We will have a pile out, but we're going to be monitoring it this time so that no one is loading up alts with tons of free slips. See you soon!

Wyrom, PM

idlewanderlust
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 4:35:29 AM

Sweet.

LivderaDeralleur
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 8:14:31 AM

Awesome. Though my poor little L20 Bard will probably suck at a match-up, it'd be interesting to try at least!

I wonder what time they're considering.

HJFudge
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

If your lvl 20 bard needs a partner, I have a 21 monk who'd roll with em.

Oh! Thats a good idea. For the non-capped, we should get a list of low levels so we can make teams

My characters: 47 rogue, 36 Paladin, 28 Warrior, 23 WarMage, 21 Monk

LivderaDeralleur
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

@HJFudge I wouldn't mind joining a group of L20ish characters with my Bard. I am new to Plat, so she is my only character currently.

I wonder if we will technically be "grouped" in the Arena with the 2v2 and 3v3? Technically my Bard spellsongs could be useful to others at that point.

HJFudge
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

I think we will! And yeah, feel free to join us! Whats your character name in game?

GSPlayer
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

I would totally take advantage of this if I weren't doing the HARDCORE challenge. :(

LivderaDeralleur
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 1:18:32 PM

@HJFudge I am Bara in Plat. I probably won't be able to be around until 7 PMish EST tomorrow, though.

HJFudge
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 1:30:16 PM

Thats fine. I've played with Bara before! The testing wont start till tomorrow night, apparently, so all is well!

idlewanderlust
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 2:02:38 PM

60s? Anyone?

Hips
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 2:09:50 PM

More deets from the bossman:

Don't have an exact time for testing/sneak peak. Thursday later in the evening is all I can really say.

It will be the same pile for slips like last time, so characters will be limited to X number. You CAN use alts, just don't creating new characters and just grabbing slips. Grab what you'll test with. I'll be giving you guys more come Friday after you've helped.

Testing 3v3 matches is important. But if you can test 2v2 and 1v1 that would be helpful too. You can use this time to also see the flow of the arena if you've never done it before. Basically, all testing is important as long as you do it during the test phase.

Wyrom, PM

Q Crew
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 5:54:32 PM

Did someone say 20something bard with 20something paladin for many group spells? Sounds like a plan to me!

Durakar
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 5:55:37 PM

I've got a lvl 30 war mage who could tag along for whatever testing.

Hips
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 4:51:54 PM

Reminder that this opens for Plat TONIGHT, with free slips for testing the arena!

LivderaDeralleur
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 7:38:12 PM

Just got back from work - is this already over or yet to begin?

Maetriks
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 7:38:50 PM

My level 1 sorcerer is crying in a corner right now.

HJFudge
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 7:41:34 PM

It has yet to begin!

And funnily enough you wont be the only lvl 1 if you decided to test lol

Q Crew
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 9:13:39 PM

@maetriks You can try to group with my level 1 sorcerer, and we can see if we can break stuff!

Maetriks
Thursday, August 17th, 2017, 9:41:11 PM

Not tonight, I'm afraid. I have a 4am shift start tomorrow. 230 wake up. My ass is headed to sleep.

Hips
Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 5:14:45 PM

Heads up to Plat people, now that the beta testing is over there are 100-count booklets available throughout the weekend. One per account. At the entrance to the arena.

Announcement: The beta reward is now available at the Duskruin Arena, Entrance. It will only be available throughout the weekend. These are limited to one per account. Be sure to grab it. Thank you again for your help in making Duskruin great!

Thank you for participating in Duskruin Arena 2017 Beta Testing! We hope you enjoyed it! This item (a platinum dueling slip booklet on a wooden stand) will be ACCOUNT ATTUNED. It also has the following properties: This booklet is good for 100 entries into Duskruin Arena. If you wish to select this item, please GET the dueling slip booklet again within 15 seconds.

LivderaDeralleur
Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 6:58:20 PM

Oh wow! That is nice. :) I had no idea we'd be getting 100 extra free entries! I'll have to remember to grab that.

Hips
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017, 12:07:45 AM

IMPORTANT

If you missed the 100-count free booklet over the weekend, you can contact Wyrom via our Discord to get yours!