Rotating Trade List

Vishra
Monday, August 7th, 2017, 5:34:37 PM

Time to re-up my rotating trade list.

You never know what I'll be interested in, but some items that I've definitely got a fondness of:

-OHBs -Arkati Cloaks -High End Fluff -DB Items -Weightless Containers -Bloodscrip

Trades are preferred for the items below, but coins will be considered for most items. Items that are strictly trade-only are in blue.

Magic Items

a dark turquoise cloak: Spell Knowledge 503 (use it in the Rift and the Confluence!), very large amount, 7lbs

*flawless clear glass globe*: 1x/day 220

a gold-banded alexandrite wand topped with a crescent moon: 1x/day 303/310/313

a bright gold note: This note can be REDEEMed to increase an appropriate item's capacity by 100 pounds up to a maximum of:

Back and shoulder containers: 180 pounds Slung on shoulder containers: 80 pounds Torso, attached to belt, and front containers: 60 pounds

NOTE: If your item's capacity limit is lower than the service amount, the item is ineligible.

Tiny and extremely tiny containers are also ineligible for use with this note.

*Fluff*

a hairy demon-faced pin: Unlimited candy making pins. Both are sentient and will talk to you. You can choose the color/flavor of the candy it dispenses.

The demon-faced pin whispers, "Colors, eh? Well, I know about: red, crimson, vermillion, amber, orange, yellow, ocher, golden, green, vert, emerald, blue, cyan, navy, puce, purple, indigo, violet, coppery, brown, chocolate, ebon, black, silvery, grey, white, multihued, striped, speckled, and clear. When you see one you like, just whisper that color to me and we'll make it so."

The demon-faced pin whispers, "So, vermillion candy...sure thing."

Weapons

*a golvern holy water sprinkler:* +46 permablessed spikestar with holy water flares, bubble flares, T3, lesser moods, max light.

a mist-edged ghezyte moon axe: 5x, ghezyte flares (-25 DS/-15 TD to target). Flares are a metal property, which means the script, weighting, and standard flare slots are all open. TRADE ONLY. Currently being enchanted to 6x. Only ghezyte weapon in game.

Shields

a wing-etched spiked eonake greatshield: 6x, T5, spiked, sanctified, grobey tower shield with banshee flares. TRADE FOR AN OHB ONLY

Vishra
Sunday, August 13th, 2017, 11:46:15 PM

Tiger-faced candy pin delivered

Vishra
Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, 11:40:21 PM

Several items now gone

Vishra
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

Added a 6x, T5, spiked, sanctified, grobey tower shield with banshee flares

Vishra
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 9:44:04 PM

Added gnomish language band- allows you to speak, understand, and read gnomish. (Does not allow you to understand elven)

Vishra
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

Added a mist-edged ghezyte moon axe: The only ghezyte weapon in game.

Vishra
Wednesday, November 1st, 2017, 11:20:41 PM

Added a few self-chargers

Vishra
Thursday, November 2nd, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

Added a SK 503 cloak

Vishra
Monday, December 11th, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

Bump!