W/P/S Cost Charts:

Alastir
Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 3:14:05 AM

These are cost projections based upon this official post:

• It is currently unknown if the price will increase at each additional crit padding rank. (Lightly -> Fairly -> Somewhat -> Etc.)

• Going 20 services at a time.

20 Services

• Going 25 services at a time.

25 Services

Mogonis
Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 3:18:50 AM

Crazy expensive. Fortunately I'm good on weighted weapons. It's way cheaper to get padding through PPs, unless they're changing that system.

ArchSenex
Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 9:11:40 AM

Your first example is a tad high, as it leaves you at 160 I beleive.

darconas
Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

You should add a "cumulative silvers" column

ArchSenex
Sunday, August 27th, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

@darconas said in W/P/S Cost Charts::

You should add a "cumulative silvers" column

That's what the horizontal lines are.

Crime
Monday, August 28th, 2017, 7:52:51 AM

@mogonis said in W/P/S Cost Charts::

Crazy expensive. Fortunately I'm good on weighted weapons. It's way cheaper to get padding through PPs, unless they're changing that system.

PP's are becoming increasingly difficult to find, but given you can pad first and enchant after it'll make new HCP projects a lot cheaper.

Your just comparing 150 pts though. I think this system is putting higher tier padding on our radar and everyone is reacting to it based on our experience of how things were.

If W/P/S is going to be a standard service at merchants then people who attend events and pay for premium are going to move their gear forward faster.

Monday, August 28th, 2017, 3:34:11 PM

The biggest caveats to the success are Availability and Pricing. The new system itself makes a ton of sense/etc... it's whether or not the silvers pricing is realistic and the availability of getting these services to make 60 days seem realistic, or whatever it's been decided.

GS4Menos
Monday, August 28th, 2017, 4:06:21 PM

This was posted by GM Coase, which at least gives an idea on BS to silver pricing conversions. Assuming it is accurate, a conversion of 750k silver to 1k Bloodscript is pretty favorable for coin usage. Of course, if each merchant offers only 1pt at a time you would be hard pressed to get 20 or 25 additions in a two month period without some serious dedication.

""Cost and time-wise, while the prices will vary significantly based upon the exact attributes of your item, we have designed the system such that if you want to to gradually improve your 5x weapon from 0 to heavy weighting over a few years, you can do it for less than 12k bloodscrip (and will be able to break up part of that cost into silvers too) or for around 9m if you go the all-silvers route (silvers is the primary currency that we designed this for, BTW, not scrip or any other alternate currency).""