Some stuff.

peam
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

a tentacle-set dark ora pattern. Custom, one of a kind gem-cutter pattern that makes "a tentacle set " 3m

a twisted orase staff capped with a tentacle-set emerald.
4x/1x acuity/1x ensorcell.
Fully unlocked Felthrop scripts - You can slap PCs and even GMs with it. This item has been fully unlocked and is Tier 4. It traps PULL, PUSH, RAISE, WAVE, LEAN, PINCH, SALUTE, POINT, POKE, SLAP. Messaging for LEAN will change based on whether you are sitting, standing, or lying down. Additionally, SALUTE, POINT, POKE, and SLAP can be targeted at a person, creature, object, yourself, or nothing! 2.5m

A Tier-3 unlocked piece of mechanical shifting jewelry. This wraithaline bracer is Tier 3 (out of a possible 4) and uses the verbs RUB to change gems and TAP to morph. Only the GEM (crystal of shadowy wraithaline) may be altered. The following gem slots are available for customization by willing merchants:

slot 1: star-shaped mistvein diamond slot 2: dragon-shaped Alhan'aht rivertear slot 3: purple black thunderhead opal slot 4: crystal of shadowy wraithaline slot 5: rune-etched golden blazestar slot 6: mitre-shaped ruby default setting: firestone - cannot be altered

You can tell that the bracer is as light as it can get. Can shift into a bracer, emblem, band, talisman, or earring. Rubbing changes the material to one of the inset gems or the firestone base. Currently is "a sigil-covered wraithaline bracer" just for example. 2m

gsplayer413
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 2:15:52 PM

Bid withdrawn on the Chaos Jewelry, sorry. I noticed the same thing Roblar did, not exactly what I thought it was.

Roblar
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 2:18:50 PM

It's something else actually not chaos.

https://gswiki.play.net/ChaosJewelry

Probably from premium fest but I didn't pay much attention.

peam
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 3:00:19 PM

Yeah, sorry about that. It's not DR chaos. I labeled it mechanical-chaos but that's probably not the best term. I'll change it to something less confusing.

peam
Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 8:59:09 PM

bump