Trade List - Bara

LivderaDeralleur
Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 1:20:28 PM

Trying to get organized, so listing current available items for trade on Bara here.

Available - a crystal-domed blue scarab ring Zesty, 2x a day Unpoison/Undisease (change the color of the scarab to swap between the 2 spells), uses MIU, has a pretty nifty Loresong. - Poker dice AKA "Let it Ride" dice. Roll the dice and they randomly generate a poker hand instead of numbers. - golvern segment / rare moon for DR pendant - various lighten/deepen notes

Wanted - Dhu kitten - padded brigandine. - war hammer with interesting flares or weighted - One of those instrument-displaying cases that will hold a tambourine. - Master-quality tambourine or tambourine that generates musical notes. - padded robes - Silvers

Gizmo
Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 1:28:10 PM

I'm still interested in your poker dice Bara!

Although I don't have anything still fitting for you on my trade list more than likely.

-Kuvras

LivderaDeralleur
Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 2:10:26 PM

I think I had someone else mention they liked the dice, too - they seem popular!

With EG coming up, I imagine more potential trades may come into play.

Gizmo
Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 2:12:21 PM

Perhaps.

We are still waiting to see how EG plays out to begin with, with the tiers.

Plus, there is also Festival of the Fallen next week!

LivderaDeralleur
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

Because I now have a Monk alt that I've grown rather fond of, I've added padded robes and cool UAC boots/gloves to the "Wanted" list. (Though she's currently only L6 and can't even hold 4x yet - but for the future!)

Q Crew
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 2:01:30 AM

I will have some 2x hcp robes available in a couple weeks (since someone else is using them while I enchant), which I could also enchant up to 4x if you would want. Theoretically it could be more, but there would be a big delay for that.

LivderaDeralleur
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 8:56:16 AM

@Q Crew Potentially 4x HCP robes would be something I'd be definitely interested in. Not a huge rush, either, as my Monk can't hold 4x as of yet.

LivderaDeralleur
Monday, September 25th, 2017, 2:28:49 PM

Adding "silvers" in the Wanted column, so I'll be willing to take offers in silvers for some of the stuff I have. Because I want some more digging silvers for EG!

FYI - I have Lich working now, so I'm usually on Bara, Hildegarde or my Hardcore alt Lucille. Email is livdera@gmail.com. The chat function here is a bit wonky, accessibility wise, so I'm forever worried I'm going to miss a message .... so email or in-game.