Selling a (T5) Ghezresh Preservation sigil

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 5:24:52 PM

I've been a Kai convert since 1998, and I'm not changing now! These things are neat, but I would need a Kai one.

The T4 sigils only contain 10 doses and require two white flask pours to recharge one dose. This T5 sigil has 20 doses and needs just one white flask pour. It also has a show description and a READ message that I can't read. Maybe a cleric can, or maybe you have to convert first?

a circular chelioboros sigil

neckworn

look sigil The blackened iron sigil is worked to resemble an eel eating its own tail. When the light catches the sigil just so, a murky indigo sheen plays across its surface.

read sigil Tiny indecipherable runes are etched into the surface of the chelioboros sigil.

``` You recognize that this item is a holy item of preservation. Your professional experience suggests that it is attuned to Ghezresh.

An adventurer converted to the deity this item is attuned to may WAVE it at a dead adventurer to cast Preservation (305) with some holy style.

It has 20 of 20 uses remaining, which may be replenished by pouring doses from white flasks or other Preservation potions. It requires 1 doses to add one remaining use.

This item has not been unlocked. The next tier grants access to KISS, TOUCH, and RUB verbs.

You get no sense of whether or not the sigil may be further lightened. ```

MB: 1m CB: SOLD ON BUYOUT

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 5:38:49 PM

Sold on buyout.