Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Flimbo
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 8:28:42 AM

Like the title of the thread confusingly and explicitly does not say, this is a remake of the suggested "introduction thread" for people to introduce themselves to the forums as their character or person. I will start.

Hello, my name is Flimbo and I like to party.

alt text

peam
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Jason in real life.

Burgoczorn (Burger Corn, Burger Tits, et al.) in game.

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

@peam said in Who is your daddy, and what does he do?:

Jason in real life.

Burgoczorn (Burger Corn, Burger Tits, et al.) in game.

Lies. Everybody knows that it is Burger Churn. Now get back to making butter, we need something for all that Salt from the PC.

0zymandius
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

Daniel in real life. I play Oubar and friends in-game.

peam
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

@archsenex I'm gonna quit going in on them because I'm being a hypocrite in doing so, but it feels pretty good to call out their QQing.

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

@archsenex I'm gonna quit going in on them because I'm being a hypocrite in doing so, but it feels pretty good to call out their QQing.

But... that thread is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. The hilarious "waaaah! Don't go!! We need people to be dicks to!" is great.

HJFudge
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 3:42:21 PM

Good afternoon!

My name is Jason and I am the father of multiple personalities.

Eddic, Whick, Nazim, Nassai, etc in Platinum

Nehor in Prime.

I'm pretty awesome.

Parkbandit
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 4:11:50 PM

I think that's a pretty grown up thing to do.

Well done Peam!

Morardre
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 4:23:44 PM

Howdy all. Chris in ethereal life. Elanthian off and on since '94. Attended a GS meetup in San Francisco over a decade ago, called something like Maelstrom by the Bay? Current player of Morardre, still trying to figure out this Wizard thing after 20 years of trying. Super thankful for all the iterations of Whirlin's guides since I came back recently after a 8+ year hiatus.

Silvean
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 2:38:46 PM

Hi! Silvean is my only character. I am interested in all things sorcerer and Faendryl. Here is an appropriately spooky image I found online:

0<em>1505500644258</em>Spooky Cat.jpg

OldSkool
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 6:18:41 PM

Hi! James on the keyboard, Thelgor, Daeveran, and a few others in game. Been playing since a few months before Icemule existed. I returned earlier this year after a break since - I dunno, 2006 or so? Maybe even longer. I don't have an image to share, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just quack like a duck to yourself for effect.

Losus
Saturday, September 16th, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Eric on the streets and my sig has my sexy toons

Methais
Saturday, September 16th, 2017, 1:43:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hqIVKeMZAc