Low Steel log!

Mogonis
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 5:30:25 PM

We spent some time in critters, and saw the fear rounds varying from 3-5. I then had her swing it at me so I could see what it was like, and she happened to get six rounds. Quite brutal! I had her test it on me again to see if I could berserk and break the stun, but the initial roundtime makes that moot, as the stun and roundtime wore off at the same time.

Quite a fantastic flare if the critter doesn't die from the initial blow(s).

Seomanthe says, "Er, don't die please."

Seomanthe swings a low steel falchion at you! AS: +457 vs DS: +253 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +14 = +257 ... and hits for 14 points of damage! Quick slash catches your cheek! Dimples are always nice.

* Seomanthe's low steel falchion unleashes a blast of psychic energy! *

Your mind is fragmented and scrambled by the force of the psychic blow! Horrific images begin to seep into the wide open cracks in your mind, nearly severing you completely from reality! You are stunned! Roundtime: 18 sec.

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 20 points of damage!

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 34 points of damage!

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 34 points of damage!

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 20 points of damage!

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 29 points of damage!

Horrible delusions assault your mind, while uncontrollable spasms wrack your body as your psyche crumbles under the continuing effects of the devastating psychic assault! ... 20 points of damage! You manage to regain control of your mind and slowly regain your composure.

GS4Menos
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 7:17:08 PM

Just to be sure, that was 150 actual damage and not the old fake damage numbers you get from nightmare effects?

God
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 7:34:46 PM

There's a "low steel" now? Seriously?

Mogonis
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 7:36:14 PM

That was real damage.

ArchSenex
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 8:18:41 PM

@god said in Low Steel log!:

There's a "low steel" now? Seriously?

I think It's supposed to be what you get when a demon pees on high steel, or something to that effect

God
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 8:33:28 PM

@archsenex OK I laughed. For a moment there I thought this was serious. You guys got me, although not saying much!

P.S. I like the concept though!

SaltySenorita
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

They aren't joking. There is high steel and low steel.

SaltySenorita
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

https://gswiki.play.net/Low_steel

God
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

alt text