8x sk 306 runestaff

Arshwikk
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017, 11:30:03 PM
  • a crown-capped white faewood runestaff The runestaff appears remarkably rough-hewn. With its rough burls and unfinished surface, it seems less a staff than a slender faewood stripped of its bark and branches. At the staff's head, five fingers of faewood clutch a gleaming crown of pure gold. A faint aura of holy magic seems to radiate from the crown and course down the staff itself. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

The creator has also provided the following information: This item can be altered freely.

You sense that you could manipulate the runestaff in the following ways: RAISE, TOUCH, WAVE, PULL, NUDGE, ATTEND, LEAN, RUB, TRIP, TAP, PUSH, TILT, CLENCH, BOW, FLIP, POINT, PINCH, POKE, TURN, and SPIN.

You can tell that the runestaff is as light as it can get.

Zests in order as read in the Analyze:

You raise your runestaff before you, preparing for battle. You rub one hand lovingly over your runestaff. You wave your runestaff over your head dramatically. You clutch your runestaff to your chest with a possessive look in your eye. You rap your runestaff on the ground forcefully, calling for attention. You rub at a smudge on your runestaff. You lean against your runestaff, gazing thoughtfully at your surroundings. You vigorously rub at your runestaff, giving it a good polish. You stumble a bit before using your runestaff to steady yourself. You tap the tip of your runestaff on the ground sharply in annoyance. You slam the butt of your runestaff into the ground, glaring about angrily. You plant your runestaff into the ground and rock side to side a few times. You clench your runestaff tightly, your knuckles whitening. You gently grasp your runestaff in both hands and offer a solemn bow. You gesture tauntingly with your runestaff. You jab your white faewood runestaff against the floor impatiently.You poke your finger at your runestaff with a meaningful glance and a quirk of your eyebrow. You roll your runestaff between your palms, a thoughtful expression on your face. You grab your runestaff and spin it rapidly, deftly passing it from one hand to the other. You stow your runestaff under one arm for a moment, crack your knuckles, and then retrieve it with a glare.

+40, max light, 6x acuity added, SK 306 with enough SL-religion RANKS to add acid degeneration flares. This comes in a scaling design that starts at 10 RANKS if you have none and caps at 30 additional ranks if you train 20 of your own (Not 100% on the 20 but if I remember right that is what I had to get 50 total ranks, 30 being from the staff - and I do mean RANKS)

*wizard only

Looking for MB of 70m or cash equiv.

Losus
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017, 10:20:19 AM

Wow super neat item

JNewhall
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

@losus +1 Wish I could afford it.

Arshwikk
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017, 4:15:49 PM

Sold on a BO