Return to Summit Academy

Ordim
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 5:46:15 PM

Character Customization Celebration!

Join the Revelry December 20th through the 26th!

Summit Academy is returning with all the character customization from last time and MORE!

BRAND NEW this run are the advanced customization tokens to offer you unique ways to cast your favorite spells. Spells like Fire Spirit, Grasp of the Grave, Manna, and many others can be transformed into a variety of new offerings!

From body builds to artistic wing for Aelotoi customizations that will help set the stage for your continued creatives within this vast customizable world. Additional options for further refinement to your distinguished look can be achieved at Summit Academy. Take your pick from a variety of available unique options.

Define your character through unique personalizations available on the grounds of Summit Academy. Add flair to your arrivals and departures. Acquire signature moves. Incant with elegance and glamour. Swear in style! All of these can be your own extraordinary means of being a one-of-a-kind adventurer in Elanthia.

If enhancive items are more your style, be sure to visit Sylinar's Spire where his trusty attendants can both RECHARGE and INCREASE your enhancive items. Rumors are the Fusion Shaman will also be making an appearance!

...but wait, there’s more!

During the Summit Academy run, we will be selling two PRIVATE PROPERTIES as well as introducing ELANS, a way to purchase upgrades for your dwellings. These elans can only be used for private properties. During their debut, we will be offering property renamings, extra rooms, permanent ownership, and a few other goodies! Elans and the properties won’t go on sale until Friday, December 22nd until 9pm ET.

Evolve your character, and build your legacy in Elanthia.

Wow! can't wait to see how much all that costs! Looks like $$$ Papa Wyrom gonna get a big bonus this quarter!

Mogonis
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 6:01:51 PM

Just walk away. We get it.

Ordim
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 6:02:44 PM

The only thing anyone is getting is Simutronic's getting everyone's money and laughing about it while ripping apart the game.

Mogonis
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 6:10:28 PM

And this is accomplishing what? People are free to choose to keep playing/paying.

Ordim
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 6:14:53 PM

I posted the news, in the right location, and I added my opinion. Is that not what this is for? If you dont agree you are free to. I am offering an alternative view point.

I'll tell you what, if there is 75% new items, meaning they didnt reuse anymore than 25% AND the event goes off without any mispriced, mistakenly offered items, or major hiccups, I'll apologize sincerely and specifically to you, Wyrom, this forum, the player's corner and Aulis. Then I will go away for a minimum of 6 months.

Deal ?

Ordim
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 6:15:23 PM

Oh, if the fusion shaman is for simucoins its an automatic disqualifier.

Ordim
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

welp. RIP fusion shaman. Simucoin cost: Fusion Shaman - Unlimited Access; orbs from service will be account attuned

Roblar
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

Read it again

Ordim
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

One time fee, in simucoins, to make unlimited, that are account attuned, new style degrading orbs right? or did someone update the wiki

Ordim
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

Yup, there it is: Fusion Shaman - Single Item; orbs from service will have no attunement so, yeah, simucoins for fusion orbs.

Roblar
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 11:15:35 PM

Yep, the bulk orbing one attunes, the other one does not.