1625 Questions

• Platinum

1. Is there anything special I need to do to get the double flares other than lore training?

2. What spell typically gets imbued?

• Nope!

Entirely up to you. You can even skip this part completely.

• When you first bond to your weapon, you can use 1604 to get the flares. (Otherwise you need to go up a bonding level before they show up) And 1602/1615 are the ony two spells you can infuse. Honestly, I never use that ability.

• What about the other 1623 questions?

Ayyyyyy

• Platinum

Thanks.

• Does anyone mind breaking this down for me. I think I understand 1625 but am hoping to be wrong. I have a lvl 33 pally with up to 1631 and the only lore I have is 6 ranks of Religion. I can’t infuse 1604 into my lvl 3 bonded Spikestar and am only getting regular 1625 flares. I want the double flares but don’t think I’ll do too much with Beseech/infusion.

How do I get the double flares? 40 ranks of Spiritual Lore Summoning?

• Woa…wait a second. After sending the above message I finally noticed this IG. So I guess I have the double flares now. Is it because I cast 1604 on my spikestar?

You swing a perfect mithril spikestar at a scaly burgee!
    AS: +314 vs DS: +153 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +53 = +245
    … and hit for 58 points of damage!
    Impressive shot shatters wrist!
    The scaly burgee is stunned!

** Your mithril spikestar pulses with a burst of plasma energy! **

… 25 points of damage!
    Dazzling arc of energy traces blackened path across the scaly burgee’s chest!

** Your mithril spikestar sprays with a burst of plasma energy! **

… 25 points of damage!
    Searing blast of energy to hip spins the scaly burgee around!
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

• Spirit lore summoning is the potency of the 2nd flare.
    Spirit lore blessings is what you want for secondary flare frequency:

The base chance for a second flare increases by 4% per seed 3 summation, from an additional 4% chance at 3 ranks to a maximum bonus of 68% at 187 ranks

https://gswiki.play.net/Consecrate_(1604)

• Translation- you just need more blessing lore!

• I’ll work in some more of that. Probably a long term goal at this point. Too much to train as it is.

• I’ve found that Blessings lore gives the most direct, added benefit across all your spells, but doesn’t really have any milestone marks like Religion and Summoning. What I did with my trains is soft cap religion and summoning to milestones I wanted to reach, then begin dumping 1x into blessings for life. Not saying that’s the best way, but it was my way and seemed to work well.

• Platinum

I hit cap on my paladin a month back and am currently 40 blessing, 30 religion, and 40 summoning.

40 Summoning so I can port my body to the beginning of OTF if I die.
    30 Religion for the 15% reduction to DS against mobs.
    40 Blessing for the +5 to Guard the Meek.

After I 2x CM I plan on getting to 120 Blessing Lore.

Looks like your connection to Elanthian Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.